SATURDAY NIGHT ALERT!!!!

Assalamualaikum!

well well well, it's been a century, huh? i think my blog has been lumutan or berdebu gara-gara tidak pernah keep in touch:( i'm so sorry i've been so effing busy with this effing lyf these current months (what i was busy at tho hahahah) ok cut it out. I know there wont be anybody will free their time to read this trash but idgaf, this's my blog, this is my right, this is mine, haha!

well, now, i'll talk about "saturday night", aw aw! these might be sensitive words especially for kaum jomblo or jones or jobul (jomblo bulukan) or whatever. But for me, it's a gift! saturday night is a weekly gift. Why i said so, cz we dont have to think about school or homework or paper or presentation or any effing stuffs about school (i'm in college now, tbh hehe). I'm single and i'm happy for that because i'm awesome wkwk. So many effing people or usually jomblo who hate, not hate, but curse it, why? Cz it's all couples' night! ha! they can walking hand-in-hand or have a dinner or anything this effing couple wanna effing do idc, idk why people nowadays are so sensitive about that while i'm all ok with that. I always went out with my besties or friends or even my ex (wkwk) in saturday night but i didnt do it cz "it's satnight bruh, dont be so jomblo by staying in your hella bedroom on your own" hell no! it's more likelyto "it's weekend bruh! no school tomorrow. Get your ass out of the room!". Well it's not that always thoo, I either spending some of my satnight with locking my self in my lovely room and doing movie-marathon or just listening to all my fave songs and dancing on my own or even just doing nothing but sleep and the most priceless thing you can use it in a better way with having a quality time with your fams!

Why i talk about this, cz it's fckn' saturday night. And guess what i'm doing now?! i'm blogging and expressing my thoughts on my own world while chilling out in my kost-an (fyi i'm anak kosan now). And Thank to Allah cz i have wifi here which is what a Holykosan! No boyfriend? no problem! no wifi! you're in trouble!
Many of you guys are lucky enough cz you can gather up with your family in this holy night, i was, too. But not now, well, at least for awhile. Cz i'm in a thousand miles away from my family,well i might got a luck to study in a very good college (Politeknik Keuangan Negara STAN) or my PKn lecturer called it school (again? but it's damn right tbh). But in other side, i have to leave my city, my hometown! my life! (chill, fah.. chill). I've never left my hometown by my ownself before and now, i have to do that, live a new life.It's for my better future tho, so why not? I thought it would be fun, live by yourself, you can go anywhere, you dont have to do those chores or dont have to argue with your sisters or bro. Yea, that's right. But one thing i've never expected before is HOMESICK. Hope you guys won't feel what i'm feeling right now coz it sucks. That effing homesick will hit you like a truck like everynight, moreover in holiday or when you're gabut in kos-an and don't have enough money to get some fun in outside, and it's getting worse when all your friend snapgram their moments with their buddies and you were just like "hmm i want it, too". That's why i have games on my pc, i'm always on social media just to check what's happening, and holy kosan berwi-fi.

Asdgfghjkl. WELL, THIS IS MY THOUGHTS AND STORIES ABOUT SATURDAY NIGHT, WHAT'S YOURS?

wassalamualaikum, and Happy Satnight!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Untuk Pelita Yang Tak Pernah Padam

URGENT!